MailChimp: A Fun and Effective Way to Promote Your Business
Email marketing remains a powerful tool for marketing your products online and one of the leading platforms offering this service is MailChimp. MailChimp is versatile, easy to use, integrates extremely well with WordPress, and is free to use up to 2000 subscribers.
Here are some of the free features MailChimp has to offer:
- Beautiful, predesigned, and easy to use templates
- Drag and drop email designer with automatic link checker, built-in photo editing, collaboration, and test and preview for mobile
- Custom sign up forms for your website, Facebook page, and even an app so you can get newsletter sign ups at events using a tablet or phone
- Social sharing: automatically share your newsletter on your social media accounts
- Newsletter scheduling
- Multi-User Accounts: teams of any size can collaborate
- Merge Tags: easily customize and personalize your email
- RSS-to-Email: email your blog posts automatically
- Reports: MailChimp tracks how many people opened your email campaigns and shows exactly what they clicked
Well, now that you know about all the great features, how do you get started?
- Create a MailChimp account
- Create a subscriber List
- Generate a sign-up form for this list
- Add the sign-up form to your website and Facebook page
- Set up an email template
- Create your first campaign
- Test it, confirm and send!
- Congratulate yourself on a job well done… then check your campaign’s performance using the report feature!
I’m here to help if you need assistance setting up your first campaign!Let’s get started