I’ve recently given the Paisley Village Website a major update!
New Features Include
- beautiful images that showcase the unique scenery of Paisley
- map based business directory
- event listings with an easy submission form
- links to municipal services
Map Based Business Directory
Paisley business owners can now promote their business with a FREE full featured listing that includes: photos, map icon, a written profile, phone, email, hours, website and social media links. Essentially, your own mini-website!
The paisleyvillage.ca is funded by the Paisley Chamber. Chamber members’ listings will appear in the Featured Listings section.
How to add a listing to paisleyvillage.ca
- Go to http://paisleyvillage.ca/add-listing/
- Fill out the form under Sign Up Now
- Click button Register Now
- Fill out the form under Add Listing
- Click on Review Your Listing
- Make sure it is ok, then Click on Publish, it is at the top right. Your listing will not be live until you do this!
- You will receive an email message Post Submitted Successfully.
- Voila! Thanks so much for joining our directory!
- You can select multiple categories
- Don’t forget to add your postal code
- You can select or drop image files to upload (they must smaller than 2 mb, and for best results images should be 600px X 400px), PLEASE try to upload at least 1 image
- You can move the map marker to be more precise
- You can update your listing later (remember you password)
Paisley event organizers can now promote their events on our Upcoming Events Calendar!